This is a place exclusively for UK grandparents of children/young people with Down’s syndrome to share experiences and offer peer support. It is a closed group so please note grandparents will be asked a couple of questions before being able to join.
- New FB page for Grandparents 8th January 2018
- Trebal section of Imerys shares Christmas raffle winnings with CDSSG 3rd January 2018
- Going to School Books to be gifted in Rotherham 28th November 2017
- Co-op Roche raise money for sensory equipment 27th November 2017
- Kate Perry – book signing “The girl trapped in a musical” 27th September 2017