This is a place exclusively for UK grandparents of children/young people with Down’s syndrome to share experiences and offer peer support. It is a closed group so please note grandparents will be asked a couple of questions before being able to join.
- Order for Going to School Book turns into donation 12th March 2018
- New FaceBook Page and video launches the Tea at Grandma’s Book 2nd March 2018
- Tea at Grandma’s – book 3 of the Looking Up series 25th February 2018
- New FB page for Grandparents 8th January 2018
- Trebal section of Imerys shares Christmas raffle winnings with CDSSG 3rd January 2018