Dance – inclusive dance club
Saturday’s are dance days!
Currently our inclusive dance sessions are held every 2 weeks for members on a Saturday at St Erme Community Centre in Trispen near Truro (although check on the day as to the venue as sometimes it is run from Ladock).
- 11:00am – 12:30pm Open Members Dance session Suitable for all ages and levels. A fun dance session with a mix of easy to follow dance routines as well as some routines which are broken down. Everyone is free to join in.
- 1pm – 3pm PicNMix Rehearsal and Leadership award work.
(please check the members newsletter for confirmed dates as occasionally dates change due to other events).
PicNMix – our inclusive dance troop:
- PicNMix are a group of dedicated dancers that have all completed an Arts Award qualification and have committed to training and performances.
- PicNMix are a group of youngsters from The Cornwall Down’s Syndrome Support Group who have a passion for dance!
- PicNMix have already performed up and down the country – even as far as Hull!
They meet often for socials and practices and have made strong friendships with each other.
We are pleased to offer a dance club which is open to all members and their siblings. A chance for youngsters to have some fun or progress through various Awards. We also have Pic’n’Mix our very own dance troop
The Health Lottery and the People’s Trust sponsors our dance club