From the moment I posted on the CDSSG Looking Up Facebook page, the kindness, acceptance and warmth of the other members was astounding. I was overwhelmed by the support and encouragement we received. These people were total strangers but understood how we felt in that moment like no one else could. I’m not sure what I expected but for the first time since being told our little boy has DS we felt like we weren’t alone. They had all been there, they knew and understood how we were feeling and reassured us that it was all normal.
- Tea at Grandmas’s book on sale until Christmas Eve 10th December 2018
- Looking Up Books Summer Sale 2018 22nd June 2018
- Teenage dance group PicNMix “This is Me” 9th May 2018
- Brief video intro to our new book Tea at Grandmas 9th April 2018
- Order for Going to School Book turns into donation 12th March 2018